Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Swatch: Daniel Smith Watercolour





To be honest, this watercolour was quite expensive due to its ingredient. So out of my insane mind, I bought them for the sake of test and swatch. I will not lie the colour really truly glides on the paper really well. The fact that the paint simply mix with water almost seems like it melted. I like the fact that the pigment does not disappear at the lighter range shade. Is it worth it? Honestly it is not bad but you can also have the colour range and shades with other brands. So just using the small blob cane pushed.

But now it is in my hand. I am going to test other brands that I have in hand to see if the range and the purity colour is any different.

 Well..That's all. See ya next on the next page.



Check me out:

instagram: @pakhoyeekatie

No comments:

Post a Comment