It has been a long since I last did some hand study.
Starting with:
- quick sketch with marker to loosen hand
- relearning to not stretch my fingers
Day 2
Second warm-up exercise: half blind contour
have a better result with structure of hand

Note: check out Wonder Pens This Toronto small business sales many amazing stationery. One of the greatest thing that they do is that they will sale 2ml ink sample sizes. This allows one to test the ink colour before committing to a full size.
I had a fun discovery in learning to sketch with fountain pen. It is very similar to liner, but I felt it was so much fun to see the ink shade and line variety that I can make with the pen. I had an easier time using the Plaisir than that of Lamy due to the weight. I am looking forward to continue to use fountain pen to sketch.
Well..That's all. See ya next on the next page.
Check me out:
instagram: @pakhoyeekatie



No comments:
Post a Comment