Again My prof said that she doesn't want an accordion styles sketchbooks and I decide to do a flip out sketchbook. (I learned that it is really hard to scan so take photos)
I still have my anime moments.
After drying my acrylic brushes, I draw on that paper towel.
I was watching Blue Planet where I get to those interesting animals.
After watching Blue Planet, I also watched Life of birds.
I went to a bird show to draw the beautiful parrots and they were lovely models.
This game can be played by 2 / more people: "This is War". One person draws to save a person while the other drawing to kill the person. It is kinda fun and crazy.
I attend a event called "POW WOW". Everyone dressed in their Aboriginal clothes are so pretty and spiritual. (page 1)
(page 2)
(page 3)
This scratchboard glows in the dark. The same image as paper cut out.
The final image is use as a template. (the left over paint is an abstract of flower)
I carved out a tree from a rubber for Christmas.
Use the tape to do the strip effect.
Did a pop up flower in the sketchbook.
The last pages is birds both are hidden in the envelopes.
When you put the puzzle piece together, an eagle emerges.




































No comments:
Post a Comment